The Client Info admin page contains the settings and details about the client’s account, including their personal information, access permissions and assessment interview records.
At the top, centre of the page is the activate/deactivate button. See Client activation/deactivation
The main body of the page contains the personal information of the client:
- first name
- last name
- gender (only 2 options available, due to objective biological reality. Recomposer will add more genders as soon as suitable skinfold equations are created)
- dob – date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- height (in centimeters)
- phone number
- email – used for login. Email must be unique.
The permissions check-boxes grant or restrict Client access to certain functions
- change exercises – allows the Client to self-select different exercises in their Training program
- change pb’s – allows the Client to self-edit their exercise PB, changing the weights prescribed in the program
- hide diet-history – prevents the Client from viewing their past diets
- hide workout history – prevents the Client from viewing their past Training programs
There are 5 buttons across the bottom of the Client Info page for the assessment interview question categories in the Widget area. See Assessment Interview.