This website www.recomposer.com is operated by Recomposer FZE. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “our” or “us” refer to Recomposer FZE.
We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing the varied terms on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Materials and information on this Site (“Content”) are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake to keep our Site up-to-date and we are not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out-of-date.
3. License to Use Our Site
We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use our Site in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
4. Prohibited Content
You must not do or attempt to do anything that is unlawful; prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site; which we would consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or our Site into disrepute, including without limitation:
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
- using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- interfering with any user using our Site;
- tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our Site, including without limitation using trojan horses, viruses or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site;
- using our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
5. Exclusion of Competitors
You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business.
The Content is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or licence all rights, title and interest, including intellectual property rights, in our Site and all of the Content. Your use of our Site and your use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer to you any rights, title or interest in relation to our Site or the Content. You must not:
- copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
8. User Content
You may be permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (“User Content”) on our Site. By making available any User Content on or through our Site, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise exploit such User Content on, through or by means of our Site.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We do not endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, any User Content. We may, at any time, at our sole discretion, remove any User Content.
9. External Links
Our Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.
We may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Site, in whole or in part. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for any Liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
11. Warranties and Disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties about our Site or the Content, including without limitation that:
- (a) they are complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date and suitable for any particular purpose;
- (b) access will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from viruses; or
- our Site will be secure.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your our risk.
12. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, howsoever arising, whether direct or indirect and/or whether present, non-ascertained, future or contingent (“Liability”) suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your use of our Site and or the Content and or any inaccessibility of, interruption to or outage of our Site and or any loss or corruption of data and/or the fact that the Content is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Recomposer FZE and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers and subcontractors from any claim or demand, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision must be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable. If it is not possible to read down a provision in whole or in part, that provision, or that part of that provision is severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the other provisions in these Terms.
16. Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us, including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Your use of our Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of DIFC, United Arab Emirates. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in DIFC, United Arab Emirates and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waive any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
Our Site may be accessed throughout the World. We make no representation that our Site complies with the laws, including intellectual property laws of any country outside the United Arab Emirates. When accessing our Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access our Site.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Last update: February 2023